More from last night…

Some more work from last night…. Getting more subfloor down, as we migrate stuff around to clear the floor…

And clearing the old bulkhead off the hot air ducting so that we can get a bit of HVAC work done…

This was a bit of an unpleasant surprise, but not all that surprising as we’ve found a couple of other places in the house where there’s been some hack-jobs done on the ductwork… Not QUITE as bad as the “load bearing” ductwork we found in the laundry room some years ago, where a previous owner had sheet-metal screwed a laundry station to the ductwork to anchor it. Thank goodness for tin tape!.

Next steps, pulling the rest of the old strapping off the ceiling so that we have a clear run for network wiring and electrical, putting up more shelving units so we can clear more floor for more flooring, THEN I start dismantling desks from the other end of the room and packing up tools… Or possibly we start framing the partition wall…

This entry was posted in Home Renos and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.